It was all about sweet holiday treats in the kitchen today as the owners of Fairy Cakes Cupcakery, Kelly and Mo, joined Lauren in the Winging It Buffalo Style kitchen. They made festive gingerbread cupcakes with an eggnog glaze – check out the recipe below!
For more information on Fairy Cakes Cupcakery head over to www.fairycakesbuffalo.com or visit their location at 289 Parkside Ave, across from the Buffalo Zoo!
– 3 1/4 cups of flour
– 2 tsp of baking powder
– 2 tsp of baking soda
– 1 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger
– 1 tsp of cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp of salt
– 1/4 tsp of cloves
– 2 sticks of butter
– 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
– 3 eggs
– 3/4 cup of coffee
– 3/4 cup of milk
– 3/4 cup of molasses
– Combine all of the dry ingredients
– Cream the butter & sugar together
– Add eggs one at a time to the butter mixture
– Combine coffee, milk and molasses
– Mix dry and wet ingredients together to form the batter.
– Spoon into a cupcake pan and Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes