Chef Andrew and Dennis DiPaolo from Illio DiPaolo’s Restaurant were cooking in the kitchen for a great cause this morning. The Italian restaurant is one of 12 local restaurants that are participating in Dine Out For Hope happening tonight. If you dine out at one of the participating restaurants, they will donate 12% of your bill to Hunter’s Hope Foundation. Kaitlin Brunner from Hunter’s Hope was also in studio to discuss new happenings with the foundation. To show you support visit www.huntershope.org for a list of restaurants participating in Dine Out For Hope.
Chicken Ragusa with Tortellini
– 2 -5 oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut up
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of herbal butter
– 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
– 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
– 1/4 cup sliced black olives
– 3/4 cup artichoke hearts
– 6 ounces garlic cream sauce
– 1 ounce white wine
– 10 ounces cheese tortellini
– Cook Tortellini in boiling water for 3-5 minutes
– Over medium high heat saute cut up chicken breast in olive oil until almost cooked
– Then add spinach, cherry tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts, & herb butter.
– Saute until butter is melted then add cooked, hot tortellini and garlic cream sauce. Toss together and enjoy!