Chef Tom and owner, Tom Pease, from the Blue Lantern Lounge in Elma were in the kitchen cooking up a delicious salmon dish! This dish will take your taste buds to a new level with spicy, sweet and salty flavors. Check out the recipe below!
For more information on The Blue Lantern visit bluelanternlounge.com
– 8 ounces of Atlantic Salmon
– 1 ounce of chili spice
– 10 ounces of risotto
– 2 ounces of ranch dressing
– 1 ounce of chipotle peppers
– 1 cob of corn
– 1 ounce of diced roasted red pepper
– 1 ounce of chopped scallions
– 8 Friend corn tortillas
– 1 cup of cream
– 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
– Season the salmon with chili spice
– Sear salmon in a saute pan over medium high heat for about 3 minutes per side. Then place the salmon in a 350 degree oven until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
– Grill the cob of corn and slice off corn kernels once it is cooled. Cut and dice the other vegetables, then saute the peppers and grilled corn together.
– Prepare risotto as directed on the store bought box. Add the cream and sauteed vegetables to the finished risotto.
– Add the Parmesan Cheese and scallions to the risotto and simmer until thickened.
– Plate the risotto and place a piece of salmon on top. Then drizzle with ranch and garnish with tortilla stripes