It was all about indulging today in the kitchen as Renee Allen from R&R BBQ made some out of this world BBQ dishes, including stuffed sweet potatoes. Check out the recipe below:
1 pound of cooked pulled pork
1 cup barbecue sauce (Try using R&R BBQ’s sauce!)
4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons butter, melted
½ cup shredded cheese
sour cream (or plain greek yogurt)
– Wrap each potato in tin foil and place them in a 350 degree oven and cook for about 25-30 minutes (until fork tender).
– Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly. Slice the potatoes directly down the center.
– Fill the potatoes with pulled pork and top with shredded cheese and BBQ sauce.
– Place back in the oven for about 3 minutes to melt the cheese
– Serve with sour cream or your choice of topping