Beauty Expert Christina Marrale of Beauty Queen Blog explains how to take inspiration from the runways of New York Fashion Week and implement it into your beauty routine this fall.
Beauty Queen’s Night Out
Friday, October 3rd
Barre Centric (new location)
1526 Main Street
7 – 10 pm
more information about the products used:
- Hydroxatone Anti-Acne CC Cream, $59.95 at www.ultabeauty.com
- Colorescience Loose Mineral Foundation Brush, $62 at www.colorescience.com
- Colorescience Pressed Mineral Illuminator, $50 at www.colorescience.com
- Almay Intense I-Color Smoky-I Kit, $7.49 at Drug and mass retailers nationwide or www.cvs.com
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm, $8.99 at Drug and mass retailers nationwide or www.revlon.com
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Romantic Rose, $26 at www.elizabetharden.com or Drug and mass retailers nationwide.
- Solemates High Heelers, $9.95 at www.thesolemates.com